Channel management decisions consists of:
- Selecting channel members – based on characteristics
- Length of business
- Other lines carried
- Growth and profit record
- Motivating individual channel members
- Positive – higher margins, discounts, premium, special deals, cooperative advertising allowances etc.
- Negative – Reduce margins, slow-down etc.
- Evaluating their performance over time – standards
- Delivery time
- Treatment of damaged goods and lost goods
- Cooperation in company promotion
- Training programs
- Customer service
May 26, 2020
No Comment! Be the first one.