Wicked problems represent problems that are multi-dimensional, complex and are very difficult to solve. These are also known as socio-technical problems. One way to solve such wicked problems is application of Systems Thinking and Agile Methodology concepts. The following are five important methods which are based on this concept of System Thinking and Agile Methodology:
- Breakdown information into small chunks and state their relations.
- Visualize the information – sketch it.
- Bring in stakeholders in the process and collaborate.
- Generate solutions quickly so as to get continuous feedback.
- Conduct multiple iterations.