- Mananchira Square is a public park located in the center of Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
- The park is named after the nearby Mananchira Lake, which was built by the Zamorin of Calicut in the 14th century.
- The park covers an area of 3 hectares and is one of the largest urban parks in Kerala.
- The park contains a number of sculptures, as well as a musical fountain and an open-air theater.
- The park is also home to a number of birds.
- Mananchira Square is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Kozhikode and is visited by thousands of people each day.
- The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
- Admission to the park is free
December 31, 2022