- Part of management that deals with the recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and compensation of the workforce and their relation with the organization to achieve the organizational objectives.
- Deployment and administration of employees.
- Scope of personnel management is limited and has an inverted approach, wherein workers are viewed as tools.
- Behaviour of the workers can be manipulated as per the core competencies and requirements of the organization and are replaced when they are worn-out.
- Regarded to be more administrative in nature.
May 30, 2020