HR managers are driven, organized individuals who help organizations reach their goals and help individuals to reach their potential.
- Facilitating communication between employees and employers
- Oral, written and listening skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- The capacity to be aware of, control and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Different kinds of people with different objectives.
- Understand their situation and background.
- Team building
- During hiring process or when conflicts arise – help to compromise and find middle ground.
- Process of helping a person to solve his/her problems himself or herself.
- Visualize big picture, focus on people, progress and achievements, does the right thing and encouraging a rewarding culture.
- Decision making
- Apt decisions considering all facts unbiased.
- Not afraid to take hard decisions for the benefit of the organization.
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge and expertise in human resources
- Functions of HR
- Practices and trends
- Organized, Time management and self discipline
- Impartial and objective
- Train, develop and mentor
- Interpersonal skills
- Interaction with various types of people on a day to day basis.
- Interviews, budget meetings, conflict resolution, addressing employees etc.
- Open door policy
- Ethics – Ethics on confidential information and policies.
- Fairness and equality in opportunities to the employees.
- Confidentiality of information
May 24, 2020
No Comment! Be the first one.